Biyernes, Hulyo 13, 2012

I love you ! stranger


Let me tell you a short story. A small town girl unexpectedly fell in love with a stranger.
Love isn’t worth looking for, it is worth waiting for.
This girl suffered a deepest sadness from her past relationship. She was a loner for the longest time. She was afraid trusting anybody who attempts to have her. She never wanted to be hurt again and decided to keep her heart close. But all had change.
She felt a deep spark in her heart, when she met the person she never met ever before. It sounds so strange and complicated, I guess.
Her heart was full of light and coated with love. She fell in love in that person through her faith and not by her sight. She may not know everything about him even his face, but in her heart she knew she’s been loved.  She knew destiny could make their ways cross.
Her faith gives her the greatest happiness and contentment in her life.
I should know- I’m the girl I am referring to.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento