Miyerkules, Pebrero 6, 2013

Kream......



First time I saw you, I know I felt something new. Through those friendly bonding, later I know that I had fallen for you. We exchange smiles, uttered thoughts, messages and more. I like your brown alluring eyes and your vivid features, no wonder whenever I think of you, it made me always smile.
With constancy, our garnish feelings become one. You love me, I love you. You promise, I promise. You miss me, I miss you. You care for me, I care for you. You trust me, I trust you.
Unfortunately, all of these were just momentarily. You change. You left. You broke. You betray.
Tsk. Now I don’t know my feelings for you and I know I don’t have the right though. Because at the first place there were no us, it’s just you and me.
When I love you, it was the most wonderful feeling. It inspires me and gives me joy and strength but I guess these things that give me joy can only cause hurt.
I shouldn’t have let you go, but u’ll be happier on someone I know. I LOVE YOU, the way I give you your happiness, even if I’m not part of it. I’ll give you your freedom though it leads me to be far from you. I think I should just take risk……….
I just merely hope u’d forget me not. By now, the moments we had were now treasured in my heart. Whatever happens you will always be my FRIEND!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento