Martes, Pebrero 5, 2013

Worthwhile waiting......


          It’s been almost four years since I studied in ManayNational High School. I spend my three and half years loyal to my own alma mater and looking forward to graduate this school year 2012-2013.
           Back in time, during my freshmen years, I’m eager to discover and know the school I am entering for the next four years. One of the things I want is that I want to learn ICT because I think it would help me to learn more about computers which is very necessary especially in my studies. Unfortunately, I’m not able to learn it for some reason that it wasn’t part of our subject on that time. But during my junior high, I already got the chance to learn ICT. At present, I am now an ICT IV Student of Manay National High School and I enjoy exploring and learning from it.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento